What should I expect on my First Visit?
- 1-on-1 evaluation and immediate treatment from your physical therapist
- Education on expectations of physical therapy, interventions applied, and ways to improve outside of the clinic
- On-site follow up appointment scheduling
How should I prepare for my First Visit?
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Complere necessary paperwork online through PTEverywhere or arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete on-site
- Expect to be seen for at least 60 minutes
- Provide payment for services at the completion of the session
Do I need a Script from my Physician to see you for Physical Therapy?
- No – IL has “direct access” meaning you do not need a physician referral for physical therapy service(s) in order to get the care that you may need
Do I need to keep coming to Physical Therapy once I feel Better?
- Once goals are fully attained within an appropriate timeline, you do not need to continue regular visits.
- It is highly advised to continue your home exercise program to maintain benefits and further improve toward personal growth
- However, with 'direct access' you do not need a new referral or order to return and are thus encouraged to continue to ask questions and schedule 'tune-up' visits whenever needed
Do you charge for Missed Appointments?
- If the appointment is cancelled >24 hrs in advance and rescheduled within the same week, there is no charge
- Otherwise, $75 will be charged, due before the next treatment
Do you only treat Athletes and Gym Members?
- No - We treat anyone interested in our services including friends, family, and community members